News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

wtb r side factory luggage 02

Started by brad1098, October 05, 2007, 06:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad1098

WTB right side factory luggage to fit 02 so 00-06?, can be any color preferably crashed outside shell with good innternals.
02 black-Lorna

brad1098

you got to be kidding me out of all the 100plus people that have viewed this and each of them know hundreds more. Nobody i mean nobody knows of a busted up set of bags, anywhere.  that is amazing, truly amazing.  Why am i always looking for the s**t nobody has, no why can't i be normal.
02 black-Lorna

abruzzi

Quote from: "brad1098"you got to be kidding me out of all the 100plus people that have viewed this and each of them know hundreds more. Nobody i mean nobody knows of a busted up set of bags, anywhere.  that is amazing, truly amazing.  Why am i always looking for the s**t nobody has, no why can't i be normal.

I just busted my right bag, but It's all I got, so I'm fixing it with an industrial size tube of super glue.

Sorry.

Geof

brad1098

Stretch youre the man, Ive kept and eye :shock: on ebay for months and you find one that showed up today, unbelievable, unbelievable.
02 black-Lorna

Stretch

Glad to help.  Good luck.